>Hurry! Time is of the essence!

You're on the clock, and chasing down criminals is not in your job description. Your first priority is to meet the client. You're really not terribly anxious to get yelled at by your boss right away. She looks nice enough, but oh, the tales you have heard.

Image

You locate his office without trouble. The floor tiles are giving you a headache, though.

You knock.

"Come in."

Image

The diminuative octogenarian leaps out of his seat at the sight of your bright, recognizable uniform.

"You're the courier, aren't you?! Is it safe? Do you have it?!"

"Well, about that ..."

"Please, tell me you have it!"

"A funny thing happened to me on the way here.

I got mugged."

Image

"Oh dear, dear me. I was afraid you were going to say that."

"I am sincerely sorry, sir. I was ambushed by a large robot and its pilot. They nearly killed me. Incidentally, you may want to take a look at the front steps and call your insurer."

He shakes his head. The distraught expression behind his moustache is making you uneasy.

"Then it's just as I feared."

You are obligated to keep your deliveries confidential, but you figure that has all gone out the window after almost losing your life. It's a good thing Queen Bee isn't here to see you violating your code of ethics like this.

"I don't suppose you would care to enlighten me as to why this package is so important? The guy who mugged me seemed to know exactly what he was doing."

Image

The old man sighs resignedly.

"I suppose I owe you at least that much. You see, that package contained ..."