> Go home, rest a bit.



You head home. Your apartment is only a short ride from work.

It looks like your roommate is home.




"Hey! Home for lunch?"

"Home for the day."



"I got mugged on a delivery and lost a priceless piece of theoretical technology that could spell the end of civilization as we know it, and I ruined Honeypot's public image while I was at it."

"All that before lunch? You deserve a raise!"

"I have singlehandedly plunged the world into eternal darkness."

"You are such a drama queen. Stop being so hard on yourself! I'm sure it's not as bad as all that."



"I guess. I don't know."

"I do. You need to relax. No matter how bad it actually is, worrying isn't going to help."

"Yeah ... thanks."

As much as you don't want to just sit around and do nothing, Klara is probably right. You don't have much of an appetite right now, so you retire to your room.



You are in your room. You have a variety of interests. You have a passion for robotics and technology in general. Your work desk is littered with yet unfinished projects and sundry tools and components. By necessity, you are also an amateur programmer, and your shelves are stocked with various technical manuals. You enjoy collecting antique robot toys and modding them to be real robots. You are fond of video games, and retro gaming in particular. You own several old gaming consoles you bought on the internet.